The Community Coalition Prevention Poster Contest offers youths throughout Forest County the opportunity to showcase their creative talents as an extension of our coalition’s year-round mission to measurably improve the health and well-being of our residents with a focus on substance abuse and prevention.
Rules and Requirements
All posters must meet the following criteria:
- Poster theme should reflect the theme “What a Healthy Forest County Looks Like”
- Posters must be original student artwork with no adult assistance.
- Paper size must be 8½” x 11”
- Posters can be created using one or more of a variety of drawing tools (e.g., crayon, colored pencil, marker, paint, chalk, etc.) No digital media, please.
The Community Coalition Poster Contest is open to all Forest County youth ages 5-18 enrolled in public, private and/or home schools. One entry per child. No group entries, please.
Posters will be judged by a panel of Community Coalition members using the following criteria:
- Effective message
- Sticks to theme and follows contest rules
- Creativity and originality
Judge’s decisions are final. All posters become the property of the Community Coalition of Forest County. All poster entries will be on display on the Community Coalition of Forest County’s website and Facebook page. Winners will be announced on Sunday, May 10th.
Photos of the poster may be submitted online via the entry form below, or you may email a photo of your poster to email@example.com. When taking a photo of the poster, please fill the frame, and make sure it is clear. This is extremely important. An entry form must completed for each poster entry. If you need assistance submitting the artwork online, please contact Michelle Gobert at 715-478-5908.